Just as the first incarnation revolutionised bag filter design, Revo II pushes the boundaries of filter technology even further. With a state-of-the-art synthetic media incorporating nanofibres, Revo II provides a remarkable dust holding capacity and life, whilst maintaining a low pressure drop.
Whilst the Revo II bag filter retains many of the features that made its predecessor such a success, the most notable benefit over the previous model is the additional service life. Thanks to a unique filter media, Revo II provides up to double the operating life than the previous model, which already boasted excellent longevity itself.
This additional life is not at the expense of performance, however – efficiency levels are improved for all filtration grades, in fact. And, with both initial and minimum test efficiencies also enhanced, Revo II comfortably meets the requirements of EN 779:2012.
With this added performance and life comes a two-fold benefit to filter spend. Obviously, a longer life reduces the frequency that bag filters need to be changed, but Revo II also eliminates the need for a separate prefilter too, further lessening filter spend. In addition, the removal of a prefilter stage immediately improves the pressure drop of the system, reducing energy consumption even further.
- Meets the requirements of EN 779:2012 - Provides validated performance
- 'A' rated energy efficiency - For low cost and environmentally-friendly operation
- Nanofyne+™ media - Maximum efficiency with minimal pressure drop
- Specially designed polypropylene frame - Guarantees the seal between filter media and frame
- Extended filter surface and high dust holding capacity - Provides up to double the service life and lowers life-cycle costs
- Recyclable or fully incinerable - Easy, environmentally-friendly disposal
- Stiff frame and durable filter media - Simplifies filter replacement
- Stiff, welded pockets - Ensure an air-tight seal and eliminate particle loss from air flow variations
- Mechanically bound fibres - Prevent shedding and provide resistance to humidity and potentially harmful chemicals
- Aerodynamic design - Reduces pressure drop, saves energy and contributes to low life-cycle costs
- High filtration efficiency - Remains stable even under extreme conditions